Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Welcome to Club SAITO !

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 07:17 PM
Glowgeek

Received 65 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse Open

...... Or... use an FA-125 and gained some speed over the FG-21

The FA-62 should pull that 12X8 just fine. Then again the FA-72 is a viable option.

Congrats on the FA-115
Thanks, Gary. Lucky to get one that nice at that price.

The 62 is a ripping *****, I like to run them at 12k plus in the air. I think a lot of folks have been persuaded to use the lower end of the performance range with the smaller Saitos, being convinced that they will float valves above 11K or some such nonsensical rhetoric. Keep in mind however, mine are in warbirds.

Last edited by Glowgeek; 05-10-2024 at 07:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:21 PM
Glowgeek

Received 65 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by the Wasp
Lonnie, didn't you buy that GP Shoestring 60 a while back? if so, are you ever going to fly it?
I did, and a very low time FA-115 to go with it. Can't wait to to get a chance to put that one together and take it for a spin. I have life things in the way currently, Jim. I'm am patient man, and have to be for now.

Last edited by Glowgeek; 05-10-2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2024, 07:13 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Glowgeek
I did, and a very low time FA-115 to go with it. Can't wait to to get a chance to put that one together and take it for a spin. I have life things in the way currently, Jim. I'm am patient man, and have to be for now.
LOL a 115: that will make it a monster LOL. I like monsters. I can't wait to hear about that.

Life Things: I know about Life Things. I should have posted this a month ago. it took 7 months of waiting for my appointment! but I finely saw a 2nd Eye surgeon. he didn't want to say if something is wrong with my eyes because, he found I have cataracts. yes-yes I saw the first surgeon twice (7 months apart), and she didn't check for cataracts, nice haa? (I want my Co-pays back from her) she wanted me to come back a 3rd time,,, no-p, this 2nd surgeon told me to get the cataracts fixed and he will see me again. I now have an appointment in Jun to see the cataract surgeon. this doctor is an Harvard graduate, and he is sopped to be the best. we will see (pun there), hopefully the cataracts are the only problem.

Last edited by the Wasp; 05-11-2024 at 07:16 PM.